TORBSA is a Shareholder-owned Canadian Buying Group of Independent Building Material Dealers established in 1966. The groups focus is to offer the independent business, whether Commercial or Specialty Dealer, or Lumber and Building Material yards, a transparent, low-cost and relationship driven choice. It is the Group’s collective buying power that allows us to develop, negotiate and facilitate opportunities to grow the Shareholders’ Business.
Controller of TORBSA
This role is to work directly with the Controller of TORBSA, in the management of Rebates and Marketing Programs and all information related to them. They will also aid in the support of the President & Shareholders of the business, as deemed necessary.
- Track supplier rebate programs, assuring payments have been received according to agreed terms
- Balance all rebates received
- Assist Controller to balance month end.
- Development and maintenance of various supporting documents, which will help aid in the day to day business for TORBSA Shareholders
- Work closely with TORBSA Vendors to ensure proper and timely communications
- Supporting the Controller and the President of TORBSA in financial analysis, vendor breakdowns and communication of data to the Shareholder
Please email resume to email@example.com